Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sad day!

This is the last day of vacation and Scott, my son, is not having a good one. Some how he got an ear infection during our vacation and he is in pain. He doesn't want to go to urgent care here in Florida and we fly home tomorrow. We even called the doctor's office at home and they gave us some advice that I hope will help. Please pray for him.

On another front, as we were traveling down here I noticed that Victoria Osteen - wife of Joel Osteen - the awesome man of God - was being accused of assault that occurred while she was flying with her husband. It made first page news and was blown way out of proportion. Yesterday I noticed a one inch notice on the third or fourth page of the newspaper - USA Today - that she was found not guilty of all the charges. If it was such a big deal to the papers that she was guilty in their eyes, why not front page notice of her innocence? Just a thought.

No comments: