Well, I am finally done with my 2 classes and have a break from them until some time in June. Also the doctors have determined that I have sarcoidosis and COPD. The treatment for them is the same - a steroid inhaler for now and a rescue inhaler before physical activity and rest when I need to. I am beginning to feel human again and stronger than I have in a long time. Praise God! I have even been cleared to start doing the treadmill at the gym again for little bits at a time as tolerated! I am so thankful.
Tomorrow I am going to a local cooperative extension office to learn about raised bed gardens. Since I have arthritis, it is hard for me to bend and kneel on the ground so a raised bed will be great. I don't want a large one - just big enough for some tomatoes and maybe cucumbers or zucchinis. I also want to get some big planters and plant some flowers. I have such a black thumb though! But I feel the need for flowers.
Be Blessed and be ready..... spring is coming, really - it is.....
Have a great Easter and spend time with your family thanking God for his son's resurrection for us!
K
No comments:
Post a Comment