Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another beautiful day

It's Sunday, November 15th here in CNY.  The sun is out and the weather is warm!  It is 55 now and supposed to reach into the 60's here.... 

I had an amazing time this weekend at the youth conference at my church.  While I am not a youth, per se, and my children did not attend because they are away at school, I was blessed to be able to serve there.  I'm not going to say it was easy and I'm thankful that I got to skip the late afternoon sessions so that I could come home and nap.  So many great speakers and such great messages!  I wish this had been around when I was this age, but I'm thankful for the sacrifices these men and women make to pour out and pour into today's youth.

I have been busy tutoring and I have had time to relax.  I am feeling much less stressful and though I'm not sure what direction things are going in, I'm thankful that I have the time to not do anything.  Does that make me sound lazy?  So be it.  It has been a very busy last few years and I need this time.  I am doing some things that I hadn't had time to do because of school and enjoying myself.  I have lots to do today, but I might just fit some shopping in.  I still need to get to the gym on a regular basis but OH Well!

Visiting my sister -- or at least meeting her in Syracuse on Friday to celebrate our birthday!  Can't wait, girlie!

Be blessed!
KG

No comments: