The title of this post will give you some insight as to what is going on in my life today and this week. I'm taking the tree down, straightening the house, doing a little shopping, making a birthday dinner for my son (he wants lasagna with Nana's homemade sauce, YIKES!) and preparing to leave on a cruise Sunday morning. Just a little busyness going on here.
The kids are home, both of them are working, and the trail of extra stuff to do has begun. I do not begrudge the fact that they both treat home like a hotel during break -- mostly because they are working -- but if they could just pick up after themselves... life would be a bit easier.
Glen was off early for the gym this morning and I could not sleep. I am looking into the possibility of being a book reviewer for a publishing company - anyone can do it -- my interest has been piqued, so we shall see. Not tutoring until after the cruise and taking a bit of a break. I am glad to be home and thankful to be able to be.
Have a great week... I'll post again asap.
KG
No comments:
Post a Comment