As I am writing this, I should be organizing the cupboard or the shelves in the livingroom, I need to go grocery shopping and I want to look for a dress for an upcoming wedding. It is summer and I am not working because I substitute during the school year only. I want to be lazy. I need to be productive. Somehow it will come together.
I have great plans to paint the diningroom and livingroom this summer. The diningroom will get done - but the livingroom may not. Between now and school start I am helping with my church's youth conference (quite a large gathering of youth from all over) and going on a vacation to Florida (YES!) that I'm not sure we can really afford. It is our probable last vacation before Scott officially goes to college. I am almost an empty nester :(. I have high hopes for Scott and his sister Melissa - she is a sophmore at college this year too.
So I need to get off and do something, but I wanted to post at least briefly. If I don't start somewhere, I won't get anything done.
Yesterday I did do some organizing but I got ill later in the day with a stomach bug of sorts. I called my husband to bring home something for dinner b/c I just didn't feel like cooking and he brings home pizza! Just the thing for an upset tummy, HUH? He means well.
Forward to the fray!
No comments:
Post a Comment