Monday, October 13, 2008

quickie

Not much blogging done by me lately. I have been busy and ill but I am on the mend. Of course it is almost midnight as I blog this. Much thinking is being done by all about the election to come and who will be the best candidate. Please vote intelligently with your head and also with your heart. Use your values to help you look at the candidates past voting records and promises and then vote for the one you feel will be the best President of us. Don't judge others for who they might vote for - that is why we live in America - freedom of speech and freedom to vote. Who knows what God will do and who God can use? If the person you voted for doesn't get elected, the Bible still tells us to pray for the elected one. (I'll find the verse later, I promise) and I have a God that does things that I could never imagine. Who knows?

Think, watch, pray, VOTE!

Be blessed!

No comments: