Monday, February 16, 2009

Today

God is good all the time! It is sunny and cold here but in the sun you can almost imagine that it is warm..... The past week or so has been filled with work, homework and lovely visits from my college bound "children". Scott had a long weekend this weekend and came home to visit. Glen and I have been settling into our empty nest and getting used to doing things for just two. Sometimes it is great but we do miss our kids.

I am finding time to do homework and work and the challenges that I encountered at first with both classes seem to be working themselves out. If you've ever taken a college course you know that sometimes during the first week of class the instructor hands out all the assignments and all the work for the course at once - and it can be overwhelming. I was a bit frantic but I've taken one day at a time and tried not to stress myself out.

This is no school this week as the schools here are taking a mid-winter break so I have some much needed time to myself. I'm doing homework and housework, of course, but I also have plans to visit my mom and have coffee with a friend or two. AAAHHHH! Thank you, Jesus!

Take time to stop and thank God for his blessings to you - big or small!
Be Blessed!

No comments: