Monday, February 2, 2009

twitterings

Lots of business in the past few days. A trip to Buffalo to help Scott settle in and to visit a church with him. My daughter, Melissa's car is in the shop - several shops in fact - and hopefully getting fixed. The cylinders are not firing correctly but they're not sure why or exactly how to fix it. When you drive the car it "stutters" occasionally and that's a little scary. I have worked very few days because of either loss of transportation or the terrible cold that I picked up when I finally went back last week after my hiatus. Tis the season for coughing, sneezing, and diarrhea at the public schools. Yuck. I can catch things easier because some of the meds I'm on lower my resistance. It might be easier not to work, but I don't always like to just sit around.

I feel in a fog this past week - probably because of the cold. I need to get up earlier, but if I do I am exhausted in the middle of the day. I'm praying for a better week this week. Working on homework and trying to get things lined up for a big project for one of my classes. Both classes are an incredible amount of work and both have a big paper, a powerpoint, several quizzes and essays due for the term. I usually only take one course at a time, but I have to double up because they are dropping this program in the area by the spring of 2011, plus I just want to finish.

Lots to do today, and I'm still exhausted and sick. Let's see how much I get accomplished. Thank you God for an understanding husband.

Stay warm and well. Be blessed.

No comments: